Aegis Legend Mod by Geek Vape
The GeekVape Aegis Legend is one of the most popular devices on the market, and it is easy to see why with its classy design of leather, metal and rubber matched with one of the most durable dual battery chassis on the market!
The main draw for most people with the Aegis Legend is going to be the fact that it is shock resistant, dust resistant and even water resistant.
Please note that these are all RESISTANT features and not PROOF features, there is a limit to all of these protections, and you can and will find these limits if you actively go looking for them.
One thing that we recommend to ensure that you get the best protection from your Aegis Legend is to rarely if ever use the micro USB charge port, this is for a few reasons. First and foremost, the charge port is protected by a rubber gasket. This gasket is somewhat easy to rip, and when not in place, it gives juice a direct route to the internals of your device, which can obviously end in disaster. Secondly the micro USB is fairly inset into the device which can make it physically impossible for some charge cables to fit down far enough to actually charge the device. If you must charge through the charge port, we recommend using the included charge cable that comes with the device.
The Aegis Legend has seven different vaping modes including Power (Wattage mode), Temp-Ni, Temp-SS, Temp-TI, TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance), VPC (Variable Power Control), and Bypass. These modes can be accessed by pressing the fire button three times rapidly, then using the + and - buttons to cycle through the modes, and clicking the fire button to cycle through the options within those modes. When you are in the menu system, you can also change the color of the display between two different blue themes and a red theme by holding the + and - buttons simultaneously.
The bottom battery hatch is held in with a latch that must be slid back to open the hatch, and slid forward to lock the hatch back in place. When the hatch is open, there are polarity indicators at the bottom of the battery bays as well as the inside of the hatch to ensure that you put your batteries in correctly the first time.
If you don't already have a charger, head over to our chargers and batteries section to pick one up!
How To Set Up Your GeekVape Aegis Legend:
- The Aegis Legend can be turned on and off with by quickly clicking the fire button five times
- To get into the menu system, quickly click the fire button three times
- After clicking the fire button three times, the banner at the top will be highlighted
- There are seven different modes: Power (Wattage mode), Temp-Ni, Temp-SS, Temp-TI, TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance), VPC (Variable Power Control), and Bypass
- To cycle through these modes, use the + and - buttons. Most people will be using wattage mode for their atomizer, so you can use Power, VPC or Bypass. For ease of use while maintaining the ability to adjust your power level, just use Power mode
- To access the other settings within these modes, tap the fire button
- When the setting you want to change is highlighted, use the + and - buttons to change the setting
- If you would like to change the color of the screen, you can hold + and - simultaneously until the screen changes color
- To exit the menu system, hold the fire button
How To Change Your Batteries In The Aegis Legend:
- To open the battery door, pull the latch all the way back, and allow the internal spring to push the door open
- Once the door is open, you can slide your batteries out
- You will be able to see + and - markings inside of the battery door, as well as in the bottom of the battery sled
- If you need to charge your batteries, you can put them on your separate charger
- Once you have a set of fully charged batteries, slide your batteries back into the Legend, paying attention to the + and - indication marks in the device and on your batteries
- Once your batteries are installed, push your battery door down until it's almost closed
- Pull back the battery door switch, then push the battery door the rest of the way down. You will need to use a little force.
- Once your battery door is fully closed, push the switch forward to lock the door in place
Size: 90.5x 58.5 x 30.6mm
MAX power output: 200W
Output mode: VW/ VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS
Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
Battery: 2x 18650 cell (not included)
Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600℉
Operating temperature: -40℃ - 80℃
Level: IP67 waterproof and dustproof; MIL STD 810G-516.6 military grade shockproof
Extremely durable and powerful Box MOD
New AS chipset with fast, stable & powerful performance
Constructed with six materials for extreme durability
Waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof design
Powered by Dual 18650 batteries with longer battery life
200W Max output with colored display screen
Supporting direct charging & firmware update
It comes with:
1x Aegis Legend MOD
1x User Manual
1x Warning Card
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
FOR A 2 PACK OF 18650 BATTERIES, CLICK HERE
If you're in the Denver, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Westminster, Littleton, Lakewood then swing by our Vape Shop for one of the Best Prices in Town or Colorado.
How To Use Your GeekVape Aegis Legend Box Mod:
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.