Aegis Solo Box Mod by Geek Vape
Compared with the previous Geekvape Aegis series products, the Aegis Solo is much lighter and smaller. Working with an external 18650 battery, the Geekvape Aegis Solo can reach up to the max output power of 100W with various working modes from Power to TC mode. The Aegis Solo still adopts the latest AS Chipset, bringing accurate performance and powerful output. The Geekvape Aegis Solo MOD still has three proofing function including waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
If you don't already have a charger, head over to our
chargers and batteries section to pick one up!
How To Set Up Your GeekVape Aegis Solo:
- The Aegis Solo can be turned on and off with by quickly clicking the fire button five times
- To get into the menu system, quickly click the fire button three times
- After clicking the fire button three times, the banner at the top will be highlighted
- There are seven different modes: Power (Wattage mode), Temp-Ni, Temp-SS, Temp-TI, TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance), VPC (Variable Power Control), and Bypass
- To cycle through these modes, use the + and - buttons. Most people will be using wattage mode for their atomizer, so you can use Power, VPC or Bypass. For ease of use while maintaining the ability to adjust your power level, just use Power mode
- To access the other settings within these modes, tap the fire button
- When the setting you want to change is highlighted, use the + and - buttons to change the setting
- If you would like to change the color of the screen, you can hold + and - simultaneously until the screen changes color
- To exit the menu system, hold the fire button
How To Change Your Battery In The Aegis Solo:
- To open the battery door, pull the metal tab up on the bottom of the battery door.
- Once the tab is up, use that to turn the battery door counter-clockwise until it is unscrewed all the way.
- Pull the battery door off and set it to the side.
- Take out the uncharged battery and put on charger.
- Place your new battery in, paying attention to the positive and negative end, ensuring you are putting it in the right way.
- Place the battery door back on the mod.
- Use the metal tab to tighten the battery door back on, twisting in a clockwise motion.
- Battery: single 18650 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Output voltage: 0.1-1.2V
- Output wattage: 5-100W
- Resistance range: 0.05ohm-3.0ohm
- Mode: Power/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/VPC/BYPASS
- Display: 0.96 inch
- Operating temp: -20℃ - 60℃
- Charger: USB 5V 1.5A
- Switch timeout protection: 10s
- Thread: 510 thread
18650 BATTERIES AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW
If you're in the Denver, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Westminster, Littleton, Lakewood then swing by our Vape Shop for one of the Best Prices in Town or Colorado.
How To Use Your GeekVape Aegis Solo Box Mod:
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.