Aspire Atlantis BVC Coil V2
The Aspire Atlantis V2 replacement coils are the new and improved version of the original Aspire Atlantis coils. The Atlantis was Aspire’s very first sub-ohm tank, so it’s only natural that they would be able to improve upon their original coil design. These Atlantis V2 replacement coils utilize the same chimney-style design, where inside you’ll find dense cotton packed around a powerful vertical coil.
While very similar in appearance and performance to the original coils, these V2 coils have a couple notable differences. These newer coils feature larger wicking holes, enabling faster wicking of vape juice to keep up with any chain vaper. Also, Aspire has opted for organic cotton this time around, giving the V2 Atlantis replacement coils a much cleaner flavor. These coils are backwards compatible with the original Aspire Atlantis tank.
Aspire Atlantis V2 Bottom Vertical Coil Options:
- Atlantis V2 0.3 ohm coil – These coils are the lowest resistance coils available for the Aspire Atlantis, as well as the highest powered, with a recommended wattage of 70 – 80 watts. The high power of this coil will make it produce the most vapor among the options. However, this will be the middle in terms of vaping temperature between the coil options, being a cooler experience than the 1.0, but not quite as toned down as the 0.5 ohm coil is. Thanks to middling temperature, any 70/30 vape juice will taste fantastic with this coil.
- Atlantis V2 0.5 ohm coil – This one is going to be the most toned down experience you’re going to get out of the line-up of Atlantis Replacement coils. This makes for a great introduction to the world of sub-ohm vaping for those new to it, as it isn’t hot, and it doesn’t produce an overwhelming amount of vapor. Thanks to the cooler temperatures that it runs at, this coil pairs very nicely with a fruity flavor or a menthol flavor. This coil has a recommended wattage of 20 – 30 watts.
- Atlantis V2 1.0 ohm coil – This coil is the only option for the Atlantis that isn’t a sub-ohm coil, but it still requires a decent amount of power due to the size of the coil, with a recommended wattage range of 40 – 50 watts. The high resistance combined with the large surface area of the coil makes for the most flavor out of all the coil options! Pair it with a 50VG/50PG vape juice for the best vape experience.
How to change and prime your Atlantis V2 coils:
- First, unscrew the base of the tank from the top of the tank. If your tank has vape juice in it, be sure to flip it upside down before removing the base.
- Unscrew the old coil from the base of the tank and throw it away.
- Apply vape juice to the cotton wicking material inside of the new coil. Do this slowly to allow the cotton time to absorb the juice.
- Continue to do this until the cotton wicking holes on the side of the coil look saturated with juice.
- Grab a tissue, wrap it around the coil, and give it a few hard shakes to get rid of any excess juice in the coil.
- Screw the new coil into the base of the tank, then screw the base into the top portion of the tank.
- Now you’re ready to fill and vape!