Aspire Breeze All-In-One Pod System
The Aspire Breeze AIO Starter Kit is a portable device that employs a compact and ergonomic design. This pod system features a built-in refillable tank that holds 2ml of e-juice and is compliant with TPD regulations. Moreover, its auto-fire feature adds even more convenience to your daily vaping. It also adopts the Aspire U-tech coil which ensures you a flavorful vape.
The Aspire Breeze AIO Starter Kit Includes:
- 1x Aspire Breeze
- 2x Coils
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 User Manual
Aspire Breeze All-In-One Pod System Review:
The vape industry giant, Aspire's, first foray into the world of all-in-one systems, the Aspire Breeze, is a simple and easy to use electronic cigarette, that makes vaping as easy to grasp and user-friendly as possible. You don't need to know anything going into it and anything that you will need to learn won't extend beyond the very basics of vaping.
The Aspire Breeze is a very compact device, that can easily be slipped in and out of your pockets, clocking in at 93mm tall, 18 mm thick, and 33mm wide, or about the height of a credit card and thickness of an iPhone. On top is a pod with a 2ml liquid capacity, more than enough to see you through a long car ride or work day. Also, the pod doesn't have to be replaced unless you break it, cutting down on plastic waste and costs. There is an affordable and easy to change coil, instead.
Despite the small form factor, a surprising amount of performance is packed into this device. The Aspire Breeze utilizes 0.6-ohm U-shaped dual-chambered coil heads that amplify vapor and flavor by sending a better flow of air to the coil and then back to the user. With a total battery capacity of 650mAh, it edges out some of the pod-based competition in terms of battery life, though that is offset a bit by the fact that it puts out a more powerful hit than most of the competition. There is also the ability to switch between an “automatic” and “manual” hit. With the automatic hit, it will function similar to a cigarette, in that you just draw on it with your mouth, and it fires, producing a hit. With the manual option, you simply press the button in the center of the device to fire it.
In addition to all of this, the Aspire Breeze also includes a dust cap for the top of the device, to keep pocket lint and other undesirable substances from falling into the mouth piece while it is in your pocket. Available separately is a 2000mah charging dock, to essentially triple your battery life while you are on the go.
How To Fill the Aspire Breeze AIO Pod:
- First, pull to separate the mouth-piece from the device. Look at the underside of the mouth-piece and you should see a little metal piece embedded in the plastic, this is to help access the tank.
- Now, look at the top of your device. Off to one side there is a cylinder sticking up with a horizontal groove in it.
- Using your mouth-piece, align the metal piece on the underside to fit into the groove on the cylinder poking up from the device. Using it like a key, once aligned into the groove, turn to loosen, and unscrew that cylinder.
- Finally, pull that cylinder out of the device and you will see the open tank. Place the nipple of your bottle or the tip of the ejuice dropper into that open tank and fill the ejuice up to the red line (max fill line) on the side of the tank.
- Replace the cylinder when you're finished filling. Use the mouth-piece to tighten the cylinder back on. Then replace the mouth-piece and begin vaping.
How to Activate the Aspire Breeze AIO Battery.
- Safety switch prevents the battery from activating.
- Rapidly press the switch 5 times in under one second to activate.
- Then press and hold the switch to vape or just simply inhale to vape.
- Rapidly press 5 more times to de-activate.
Rechargeable Battery Warning. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
HOW TO USE YOUR ASPIRE BREEZE AIO POD SYSTEM VIDEO: