Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank
Aspire has hit a home run again! This time with the Aspire Nautilus 2S! Aspire Took the ever popular Nautilus coil platform and not only designed one of the smartest filling mechanisms in the game, they made the 2S dual purpose and designed a new 0.4 ohm coil, which means that the Nautilus can officially chuck clouds!
The dual purpose action of the tank has its Air Flow Control ring (AFC) to thank for its versatility. When the AFC ring is turned to the left, the tank reveals a set of five small holes. These holes should be used with the 1.6ohm, 1.8ohm, or 1.8ohm Nicotine Salt coils, these five holes are fully controllable with the AFC ring giving you a wide range of customizable Mouth To Lung (MTL) vape experiences. When the AFC ring is turned to the right, the tank reveals an open slot. This slot should be used with the 0.7ohm and 0.4ohm coils and is fully adjustable with the AFC ring as well, giving the user an impressive range of customizable Direct to Lung (DL) vape experiences.
Aspire being a very thoughtful company even designed two different mouth pieces (drip tips) for the two different vaping styles. The tall metal mouth piece is designed with MTL draw styles in mind, it has a narrow yet tall bore that helps to concentrate the flavor while cooling the vapor.
The small clear mouthpiece is designed with DL draw styles in mind. It has a much wider bore as to accommodate a more rapid air flow through it. This helps to get the proper amount of air flow through the lower resistance coils (0.7ohm and 0.4ohm) to ensure the coil stays cool, flavorful and in perfect operating condition.
We at Vaporleaf have experimented with both mouth pieces with all coils and have found that it is very possible to use either mouth piece with any of the nautilus coils, we recommend trying both mouthpieces out and deciding for yourself which one suits you the best.
The Innovation doesn’t stop there! The filling mechanism is one of the most intelligent designs on the vaping market. Alike many other very successful tanks, the Nautilus 2S uses a slide-top design similar to the UForce T2 and the Freemax Mesh Pro. Unlike either of those tanks the Nautilus 2S utilizes a retention screw top mechanism that must be unscrewed before the top will slide back.
Various Replacement Nautilus Coils Available!
- Size: 23 x 61.5mm
- Capacity: 2.6ml
- Coil: 0.4ohm BVC Coil(23-28W), 1.8ohm BVC Coil(10-14W)
- Sleek and curvy design
- Two BVC coils for MTL and DL vape
- Multiple air holes for precise airflow adjustment
- Easy top filling system with child lock function
It comes with:
- 1 x 2.6ml Nautilus 2S tank (Pre-installed a 1.8ohm coil)
- 1 x Extra drip tip
- 1 x Extra glass tube
- 1 x 0.4ohm BVC coil
- 6 x O rings
- 1 x warranty card
- 1 x User manual
When ever you are replacing your coil make sure to remove the glass first, not only will this give you better access to the coil, it will also prevent the glass and O-ring from permanently bonding with each other!
How to Fill and Use:
- Prime your coil by applying juice to the top of the cotton inside of your coil (Picture 1).
- Ensure that the cotton is fully saturated by checking that the slits on the side of the coil housing, where you can see parts of the cotton, have become wet with ejuice.
- Screw the coil into the base of the tank.
- Screw the base of the tank back onto the top.
- Loosen the retention ring on the top cap by twisting it a few turns.
- Slide the top cap backwards from where the triangle symbol is.
- Insert the tip of your juice bottle into the hole and fill (Picture 4).
- Slide the lid of the tank shut.
- Screw the tank onto your device.
- Set it to the recommended wattage found on the side of the coil.
How to Prime and Fill the Nautilus 2S Tank: