Aspire Revvo Tank
REPLACEMENT ASPIRE REVVO COILS AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW.
The Aspire Revvo Tank comes with an innovative Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) for better flavor and vapor production. It sits horizontally in the tank similar to a "stove top" design and increases the coil surface area greatly. The Revvo Tank also features an adjustable top airflow design and easy top pressing filling system via a spring loaded filling tube.
The Aspire Revvo is a remarkably unusual sub-ohm vape tank, built more like an RDTA than a traditional vape tank. Rather than the coil sitting at the base of the tank submerged in vape juice, the coil sits above the portion of the tank that actually holds the juice. Beyond that, the Revvo uses a push-to-fill system that's far simpler and more reliable than most top-fill sub-ohm tanks. This system works surprisingly well, and we have gone from skeptical of the unusual design to being true believers!
To tear down the Aspire Revvo tank, first unscrew the top cap. Then, the mouthpiece of the top cap can be unscrewed which allows you to slide the airflow ring off. Then unscrew the compression nut. Once that is removed, you can pry the coil up with your fingers. To remove the glass, unscrew the compression ring on the bottom of the tank and then slide the glass down and off.
To set the Aspire Revvo up, lightly press the coil into place and then screw the compression nut back down. To fill the tank, take your juice bottle and press the nipple straight down onto the plunger and squeeze, the juice will fill from the bottom up in the tank. With most bottle styles, this is possible to do with the top cap on the tank. If you filled the tank with the top off, screw the top cap on, and now it's time to prime! All you do is turn the filled tank upside down for one minute. Really, that's all! Now get ready to vape!
When using the Aspire Revvo tank, you must vape above 70 watts to get the most reliable experience possible. I personally feel that the airflow needs to be cut down at least halfway to get the best flavor out of the tank, and even then I still get plenty of airflow out of my Revvo. - Austin
Size: 24 x 45mm
Coil: 0.1-0.16ohm (50-100W, best 80-85W)
Thread: 510 thread
New Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) technology
Easy top press fill system
Adjustable top airflow
New added protective cap
It comes with:
1x Revvo Tank 3.6m
2x Coils 0.1-0.16ohm
1x Glass tube
1x Warning card
1x Warranty card
1x Protective silicone cap
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
How to Prime the Revvo Coil and Fill the Revvo Tank
- Simply unscrew the mouthpiece/top-cap.
- Unscrew the coil mounting screw.
- Remove the used coil.
- Drop another coil over the filling tube, ensure that it is sitting flush with the body of the tank around all sides.
- Screw on the coil mounting screw and the mouthpiece/top-cap
- Turn the tank upside down and allow to sit for about one minute
- And that's it!
- It can even be changed with e-liquid still in the tank.
- As an added function, the conical coil mounting screw also acts as a spit-back protector, just in case.
Filling the Aspire Revvo Tank
- In the center of the tank, accessible directly through the mouthpiece, sits a spring loaded filling tube.
- The spring of the tube is soft enough to allow even slight pressure from almost any type of bottle/glass dropper to open it, but strong enough to create a leak proof seal when released after filling and the strong Pyrex glass tank allows you to see at a glance the amount of e-liquid in the tank.
Priming and Filling the Aspire Revvo