Freemax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank - Metal
Freemax originally launched the world’s first mesh coil sub-ohm tank back in 2017 when they produced the Fireluke Mesh tank. Now they have launched the world’s first double and triple mesh sub-ohm tank – The Freemax Mesh Pro. The Freemax Mesh Pro is capable of supporting higher wattage outputs in the 80 to 180 watt range with increased vapor production and exceptional flavor that rivals even the best RDAs. Freemax has also paid special attention to design detail and quality control. We know a few vapers who would agree that this is the only tank you’ll ever need.
The Freemax Mesh Pro tank has a sliding top fill design, adjustable positive pin, multiple mesh coil choices, an 810 drip tip, 6ml juice capacity, availability in 5 colors: Rainbow, Black, Gold, Silver and Gunmetal, plus 5ml or 4ml optional glass replacement choices.
The new slide-to-fill top mechanism is simple and easy to open and fill. The patented top vent hole makes filling the Freemax Mesh Pro a quick and efficient process.
The 810 U-shaped drip tip design provides improved airflow and anti-spitback, and the lip of the drip tip has an internal edge to prevent leakage.
The Freemax Mesh Pro also has an 810 drip tip opening that has an extra silicone o-ring, which makes it compatible with almost all other 810 drip tip designs.
Freemax improves upon their original mesh coils by providing increased wattage capacity, improved flavor, larger vapor production, quicker firing response and better durability.
One of the featured improvements is their “wood pulp cotton” mix in the wick. It is made of a mix of 90 percent flax cotton and 10 percent cotton. This feature greatly improves the lifespan of the coil, providing users with an average 2-3 weeks of coil longevity. The new “wood pulp cotton” along with the newly redesigned and larger wicking ports allows the juice to flow faster and more uniformly to the mesh coil, nearly eliminating the dry wicking and burning problems of other manufacturer's designs.
Staff Recommendations and Tips:
As far as coils go, I would recommend the triple mesh, which in my opinion should be the preferred coil for the Freemax Mesh Pro tank. While the other coils are decent, the triple mesh coil delivers the best flavor that I have ever experienced out of a tank with a pre-built coil and maybe just tanks in general. One word of warning: If you go with one of the resin style Mesh Pro tanks, the sliding top will slide open easily, so storing it in your pocket can cause it to open occasionally and create a juicy mess. - Ian
- Size: 25mm(D) x 59.8mm (L)
- Capacity(Standard Version): 5.0ml/6.0ml(with an extra glass tube)
- Capacity(TPD Version): 2.0ml
- Drip Tip: 810 Drip Tip
- Working Wattage: 40-110W
- Material: Stainless Steel & Resin
- Thread: 510 Thread
REPLACEMENT FREEMMAX MESH PRO COILS AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW.
- Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil-rated for 40-70W(pre-installed)
- Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil-rated for 60-90W(included)
- Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil-rated for 80-110W(not included)
- SS316 Single Mesh 0.12ohm Coil-rated for 400-550°F(not included)
How To Prime Your FreeMax Mesh Pro Coils:
- If your tank already has juice in it, please empty the tank before you start, and have some tissues handy.
- Unscrew the base the of the tank. You should have just the base and the attached coil.
- If your glass is attached, please remove it. If it doesn’t appear to be coming off easily, then you can try lubing the o-rings with vape juice. If it is stuck, just leave the coil, glass and base together and prime the coil while it is in the tank.
- Unscrew the coil from the tank base.
- Prime your coil by applying vape juice to the cotton wick. You may also apply vape juice to the wick holes on the side of the coil. Make sure the cotton wick is well saturated. If you applied too much vape juice, wrap the coil in a tissue and give it a couple of good shakes to remove the excess juice.
- Screw the coil snugly back into the tank base.
- Replace the glass if you removed it.
- Screw the tank back together.
- You are now ready to fill your tank!
How To Fill Your FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank:
- Find the red mark located just below the top cap.
- Push the top cap just above that red mark to slide the tank open.
- Fill the tank through the fill port. You can also remove the drip tip to get a better angle or deeper insertion of the juice bottle nipple if you're using a wide bottle like our 120ml bottles.
- Slide the top cap back in place.
- Set your device to the appropriate settings that correspond to the coil wattage recommendations.
- If you primed your coil, then you’re ready to vape!
- If you did not prime the coil, then wait at least 5 minutes.
- Set the device to the lowest recommended setting.
- Perform a quick test vape at low wattage to make sure the coil is primed. If it tastes a little dry, let it sit for a few more minutes.
- If it tastes fine, then adjust your wattage to the recommended power range, and now you’re ready to vape!
How To Prime And Fill The Freemax Mesh Pro tank: