Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Coil
Joyetech has kept things simple with the
eGO AIO ECO replacement coils. There is only one type to choose from, the 0.5 ohm BFHN coil head. Though this may seem like a drawback at first, it’s very helpful to new vapers who may feel overwhelmed by the plethora of coil options that other kits, like the EGO AIO, offer. Not only that, but it has allowed Joyetech to focus all their attention on this single coil, providing an immaculate vaping experience. The eGO AIO ECO replacement coil has been created specifically for use with nicotine salt ejuices. Though the 0.5 resistance of these coils may sound too low for use with such high strength ejuice, the AIO ECO only fires at a constant voltage of 1.85 rather than the 3.7 volts that most AIO style devices fire at. This coil is designed for a mouth to lung vaping experience but can be a bit airy with the standard drip tip cap that comes on the device. If you’d prefer a tighter MTL experience, a drip tip cap with smaller air holes can be purchased, which will deliver a much tighter draw. Since the coil has fairly small wicking holes, 50/50 ejuice is recommended for use with this device. Thankfully most salt nic juice has a consistency of 50/50 or 60/40, so you’ll be in the clear if you intend to use salt nicotine ejuice.
How to change and prime your EGO ECO AIO replacement coils:
- Unscrew the drip tip cap from the top of the ECO AIO.
- Remove the glass from the device.
- With the glass removed, unscrew the coil from the device.
- To prime the coil, drip about 5 drops of juice down the center hole of the coil. The wicking holes on the side of the coil should look wet now. If not, add a couple more drops.
- Grab a tissue or paper towel, wrap it around the coil, and give it a few hard shakes to get rid of any excess juice that may be in the coil.
- Screw the coil back into the device.
- Put the glass back on the device.
- Now you’re ready to fill your tank!
Coils are sold individually.
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.