Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit
The eGo AIO (All In One) vape pen combines the best anti-leaking structure with a 2ml e-juice capacity. It is simple and convenient to use, and keeps a fashionable look and style. It's simplicity and efficiency makes this vape starter kit very popular for beginner vapers or people looking to switch from cigarettes to vaping. The AIO vape pen style integrates the tank with the battery. Although it's petite, it is powerful enough to produce a good amount of vapor. The eGo AIO features protection circuit systems: over-charge protection, over-current protection, and over-discharge protection.
*Please note: This is not a Temperature Control Device. Do not use Nickel, Titanium or any other Temperature-Control Specific Coil*
The Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 x 1500mAh battery with 2ml tank
- 2 x 0.6ohm Coils
- 1 x Spiral Drip Tip
- 1 x Standard Drip Tip
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit Review:
The Joyetech AIO vape pen is a fantastic setup for beginners looking to start vaping, or for people who have been vaping and might just want a smaller device. I normally use higher powered devices with RDAs or sub-ohm tanks, but this device provides all of the satisfaction I am looking for. The AIO starter kit has quickly become a daily carry device. I actually enjoyed this device so much that I purchased a second one.
The slim design is easy to toss in your pocket and not even know its there; yet produces a good amount of vapor, and a warm hit. That is all the satisfaction I am craving. Even though it's a 1500mAh battery, this device will easily last me the majority, if not all, of the day.
The design of the coil is unique, and features top airflow. I have not experienced any leaking, besides the occasional condensation (which is typical for any tank). The AIO's LED light illuminates the tank and there are seven colors that you can choose from to make it unique to your personality.
This vape pen is highly recommended to any vaper, new or experienced.
How To Fill the Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit:
- To open the AIO you first must take note that it is a child-locked device, so you will have to push down on the top ring while twisting it to the left. Similar to a medicine bottle.
- One opened, set aside your top cap with the atomizer attached.
- Look down at the top of your AIO and you should not see anything inside or blocking the opening, just an empty cup.
- Place the tip of the ejuice dropper or the nipple of the ejuice bottle in the opening at the top and squeeze until the tank is to the MAX Fill Line (if your device is split colored, you fill it up to where the two colors meet, about half way up the tank).
- Replace the top cap with the coil installed. Again, make note of the child lock cap, you will have to push down and turn to ensure the cap is on all the way.
How to Activate the Joyetech eGo AIO Battery.
- To check if the device is on or off, hold down the button for a second and see if the LED light turns on or not, if it doesn't then your device is off.
- Click the firing button rapidly, 5 times within 2 seconds to turn it on.
Rechargeable Battery Warning. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
HOW TO USE YOUR JOYETECH EGO AIO STARTER KIT VIDEO:
Joyetech AIO (All-In-One)