Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit
The eGo AIO from Joyetech is about as simple as vaping can get aside from a pod vape. The AIO portion of the name stands for “all-in-one”, which means exactly what it sounds like. Everything is built into the pen-style device itself: the battery, tank, and coil are all part of the same unit. This style of device eliminates the hassle of dealing with a bunch of individual pieces and removes some of the complexity that vaping inherently comes with. The only things you'll have to worry about are charging, filling, and changing the coil.
While we're on the topic of coils, there are a few different ones to choose from: the 0.6 ohm coil that comes standard with the device, the 0.5 ohm, the 1.0 ohm, and the 1.5 ohm Clapton coil. The standard 0.6 ohm coil is going to give you more of a low-powered almost mouth-to-lung vape, whereas the 0.5 ohm is going to be a more powerful lung-filling experience. The 0.5 ohm coil is also going to perform a bit better with thicker e-juice, since the wick holes are a bit more open and allow thick juice to pass through more easily. If you find the 0.6 ohm coil to be a little too much, you can try the 1.0 or 1.5 ohm coils.
The eGo AIO is a pen-style vape that's about the shape and size of a thick marker. On one side of the device is a single button, which is used for turning it on and off and vaping. On the rear of the device is a micro-USB charge port. The tank is built into the battery and there are windows on either side of the device that allow you to see the level of juice remaining in the tank. There is also a max fill line on the device next to the window, which shows you how much juice you can put in the tank without overfilling your tank. It needs this since the coil displaces the juice and causes the levels to rise when you install the top portion of the device back on to the tank afterwards. It can be a bit tricky to make out the fill line on some of the colors of the eGo AIO, especially the all black one. The eGo AIO is available in about 13 different colors though, so you're not forced into choosing one of those.
The Joyetech eGo AIO has a 1500mAh battery. Considering the slim form factor of the device and the fact that tank is built into the stick, it's an impressive amount of battery packed into such a compact vape. Couple the large battery with the 2ml juice capacity, which stretches pretty far on a low-powered device such as this, you'll be able to go awhile without needing to refill or charge. 2 milliliters of juice probably won't last you all day though, so we would recommend carrying a bottle of juice around with you.
The eGo AIO is a fantastic vape that puts simplicity first. It's a solid choice for anyone who is new to vaping, as there isn't a whole lot to learn. You just change the coil, fill your device, and vape.
*Please note: This is not a Temperature Control Device. Do not use Nickel, Titanium or any other Temperature-Control Specific Coil*
The Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 x 1500mAh battery with 2ml tank
- 2 x 0.6ohm Coils
- 1 x Spiral Drip Tip
- 1 x Standard Drip Tip
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit Review:
The Joyetech AIO vape pen is a fantastic setup for beginners looking to start vaping, or for people who have been vaping and might just want a smaller device. I normally use higher powered devices with RDAs or sub-ohm tanks, but this device provides all of the satisfaction I am looking for. The AIO starter kit has quickly become a daily carry device. I actually enjoyed this device so much that I purchased a second one.
The slim design is easy to toss in your pocket and not even know its there; yet produces a good amount of vapor, and a warm hit. That is all the satisfaction I am craving. Even though it's a 1500mAh battery, this device will easily last me the majority, if not all, of the day.
The design of the coil is unique, and features top airflow. I have not experienced any leaking, besides the occasional condensation (which is typical for any tank). The AIO's LED light illuminates the tank and there are seven colors that you can choose from to make it unique to your personality.
This vape pen is highly recommended to any vaper, new or experienced.
How To Prime Your eGo AIO Cubis Coils:
- Unscrew the top of the tank by gripping the top below the tip, pushing down, and twisting. It operates similar to the cap of a childproof medicine bottle
- Unscrew the coil attached to the underside of the removed top portion. It may help to use the child lock to give you a little more leverage on a tight coil
- Depending on the coil you’re using, the process may be slightly different. For the sake of simplicity, we’re going to assume that you’re using the 0.6 ohm coils that come standard with the device
- Apply juice to the small center hole on the top of the coil
- Allow the juice to soak in. Once the juice has soaked in, fill the center hole again
- Continue to do this until the coil seems to not be absorbing the juice any more
- With a tissue or paper towel, wrap the coil and give it several hard shakes. This will get rid of any excess juice in the coil
- Once the coil is clear, screw it back onto the top of the AIO. Again, it may help to use the child lock for more leverage
- Now you're ready to fill!
How To Fill the Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit:
- If you followed the above steps to prime your coil, the top portion of your tank should already be removed. If not, do so now by gripping the top portion underneath the drip tip, pushing down and unscrewing it
- With the top portion of the tank now off, you should see a raised center chimney on the underside of the top portion, with threading on at the tip of it
- Screw the coil onto the center chimney. The side of the coil with the hole in the center is the side that you want to screw onto the chimney. If you’re using the 0.5 ohm coils, it will be the side with cotton exposed that you want to screw in
- Fill your tank by pouring juice into the big hole on the top of your device
- Continue filling the reservoir with juice until it reaches the max line. We usually recommend filling it until just below the max line to ensure you don’t accidentally overfill the tank. You can find the max line next to the window on the device
- Once the tank is full, you can go ahead and screw the top portion with the coil now attached back into the hole in the device
- Turn your eGo AIO on by clicking the fire button five times in rapid succession
- Take a few small puffs on it
- If the coil tastes saturated, then you’re ready to vape!
- If the hits tasted a little dry, then let the coil sit in the full tank for a few minutes
- Once you’ve waited a little while, you should be ready to vape!
How to Activate the Joyetech eGo AIO Battery.
- To check if the device is on or off, hold down the button for a second and see if the LED light turns on or not, if it doesn't then your device is off.
- Click the firing button rapidly, 5 times within 2 seconds to turn it on.
Rechargeable Battery Warning. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
HOW TO USE YOUR JOYETECH EGO AIO STARTER KIT VIDEO:
Joyetech AIO (All-In-One)