Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Starter Kit
The Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox can be thought of as the bigger brother to the Joyetech eGo AIO, one of the best selling and least expensive starter kit vapes available. After two years, the eGo AIO is still the leader of the pack as far as all-in-one styled vapes go. The ProBox AIO still retains the ease of use and moderate price tag while packing a bigger battery, more customizable airflow, and the option to switch power levels at will.
The ProBox AIO is an all-in-one vape, which means that everything you need to vape is built into the actual device. There is no separate tank or battery, it’s just one unit. It’s a great starting point for people new to vaping, as there is a lot less to fiddle around with and a lot less that could potentially go wrong.
The device has a rectangular shape with rounded edges, and is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, making it extremely comfortable to hold. On the front side of the device, you’ll find a single button which is used for vaping. The button, unlike most other devices out there, doesn’t turn the device on or off. Right underneath that button is a sliding toggle switch. That is how you’ll turn the device on and off. It’s also used for changing the power settings on the ProBox.
Unlike the eGo AIO which always fires at a constant voltage, the ProBox is a bit more customizable, offering a high or low power setting. Low is constant voltage mode. On that setting, the ProBox will perform similar to the eGo AIO, and fire at a constant voltage of 3.7 volts. The high setting is direct output mode. On direct output mode, when the battery is fully charged, it will fire at a higher voltage than 3.7 volts, giving you a more powerful hit. As the battery life dwindles with use, the voltage it fires at will get lower, so after some use it will begin to perform about the same as the low setting does.
Aside from being able to able to customize your experience by adjusting the power level, there are also a handful of different coils for you to choose from: starting all the way down at 0.5 ohm and going up to 1.5 ohms. With that wide a variety of resistances, you'll be able to achieve anything from big, lung-filling hits to tight, mouth-to-lung draws. With the higher resistance coils, you could even use this as a setup for nicotine salt vape juice if you want something a bit beefier than a pod system.
The AIO ProBox can hold 2ml of vape juice. To access the tank, you just twist off the ring that the tip is attached to on top of the device. Once that’s off, you can change your coil or fill your tank. On the back side of the device, there is a window that allows you to see the level of juice currently in your tank and it has a max line on it so you don’t accidentally overfill the tank. Changing the coil is as simple as unscrewing it from the top of the tank and screwing a new one on. When the top portion is attached to the ProBox, the ring underneath the tip is your adjustable airflow. It’s a lot easier to see and offers more customization than the airflow on the eGo AIO does.
The device has a 2100mAh battery, which is pretty impressive considering the small size of the device. With a 2100mAh battery, you should be able to vape for a large chunk of the day without needing to charge, while still being able to fit the device comfortably in the pocket of your jeans or button up shirt. It’s a great device for those who don’t want to carry a hefty box mod around all day. The ProBox AIO is available in three different colors: Resin, Gloss Black, and Rubber Black.
*Please note: This is not a Temperature Control Device. Do not use Nickel, Titanium or any other Temperature-Control Specific Coil*
The Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Starter Kit Includes:
- 1x eGo AIO ProBox with 2ml eJuice capacity
- 2x BF SS316-0.6ohm MTL Coils
- 2x Mouthpiece
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
How To Prime Your AIO ProBox Cubis Coils:
- Unscrew the top of the juice reservoir by gripping the airflow ring underneath the drip tip and twisting off
- Unscrew the coil attached from the underside of the removed top portion
- Depending on the coil you’re using, the process may be slightly different. For the sake of simplicity, we’re going to assume that you’re using the 0.6 ohm coils that come standard with the device
- Apply juice to the small center hole on the top of the coil
- Allow the juice to soak in. Once the juice has soaked in, fill the center hole again. Continue to do this until the coil seems to not be absorbing the juice any more
- With a tissue or paper towel, wrap the coil and give it several hard shakes. This will get rid of any excess juice in the coil
- Once your coil is clear of excess juice, screw it back onto the top of the device
- Screw the top of the device back into the ProBox
- Now you're ready to fill!
How To Fill the Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Starter Kit:
- To fill your tank, first grip the the airflow control ring
- With your other hand, grip the section just above the airflow and just below the mouthpiece
- Begin to unscrew this top section from the rest of the top cap
- Once unscrewed, you should see a circular hole right in the middle with two curved slots along each side of the center hole
- Place the nipple of your vape juice bottle or the tip of the vape juice dropper into either one of the slots to each side of the center hole
- Begin filling. Watch out for air bubbles that can accumulate and prevent the vape juice from properly flowing into the tank
- After your tank is full, replace the top cap that you unscrewed
- Now you're ready to vape!
How to Activate the Joyetech eGo AIO ProBox Battery.
- Move the OFF/LOW/HIGH switch to the setting you would prefer. Begin vaping.
- Move the OFF/LOW/HIGH switch to OFF when you are finished to de-activate.
Rechargeable Battery Warning. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
HOW TO USE YOUR JOYETECH EGO AIO PROBOX STARTER KIT VIDEO: