Lost Vape Orion Q Pod Vape - Abalone Styles
PLEASE NOTE: ORION Q PODS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH DEVICE, THEY MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
The Orion Q Pod Vape from Lost Vape is modeled after the Orion DNA GO as a more user-friendly and affordable option. The Orion Q, short for Quest, retains the same fantastic build quality of the DNA GO, featuring a stainless steel body and abalone stone face plates. Without the DNA chip equipped, the Lost Vape Orion Q still performs excellently, and the internal circuitry has been completely refined to create the best possible vaping experience! In addition to refined circuitry, a multitude of protections are integrated into the device, which includes short-circuit protection, temperature protection and more that will protect both you and your beloved pod vape!
The Orion Quest also boasts an integrated 950mAh rechargeable internal battery, providing up to 2,000 puffs on a single charge for a full day of vaping! With the 1.0ohm coil built into the 2ml refillable pod and the abundance of battery life, the Orion Q is a great choice for either freebase nicotine or salt nicotine vape juice!
To remove the pods, you simply pull down on the adjacent switch and pull the pod out, then all you need to do to replace the pod is pull the switch down, push the pod back in and release the switch! The mouthpiece and airflow control are built into the pod, so while the mouthpiece is not replaceable, you do get a new one with each replacement pod!
Refillable Pod Specifications:
- Coils: 1.0 Ohm Kanthal
- Cotton: Japanese Organic Cotton
- Pod Cartridge: 2mL Capacity
- Material: PC-110 Food Grade
- Lifespan: 1-2 Weeks
- Adjustable Airflow Control: Supports MTL (mouth-to-lung) and DTL (direct-to-lung) vaping
BATTERY LIFE INDICATOR:
Press the fire button 2 times within 1 second to check the battery level.
- Blue: 64-100%
- Yellow: 18-64%
- Red: 0-17%
- 1 x Orion Q Pod Mod
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
How To Prime And Fill Your Lost Vape Quest Orion Q Pods:
- To fill your pod, unscrew the metal cap that's next to the mouthpiece.
- Insert the tip of your juice bottle into the fill hole, and fill until there's a roughly pea-sized air bubble left in the pod.
- Once the pod is filled, screw the fill cap back on.
- Allow the pod to sit for at least ten minutes before vaping. This allows the wick within the coil to soak up the juice in the pod.
- If the pod is not already installed on the device, you can install the pod on your device by pulling down on the pod release switch, inserting the side of the pod with the notch into the side of the device with the fire button, then pushing the other side into the device.
- Once your pod is fully inserted, release the switch and ensure the pod is securely attached.
- If your device is off, you can turn it on by quickly tapping the fire button five times in a row.
- Now that your pod is filled, installed and primed, you're ready to vape!
How To Prime And Fill Your Lost Vape Quest Orion Q:
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.