Lost Vape Orion Q Pod Vape
PLEASE NOTE: ORION Q PODS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH DEVICE, THEY MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
The QUEST Orion Q Pod Vape from Lost Vape follows the Orion DNA GO as a more user-friendly and affordable option. The Orion Q retains the same fantastic build quality of the DNA GO, featuring a brushed stainless steel chassis with either carbon fiber or snakeskin resin face plates. With its own proprietary 17W chipset, the Orion Q is still a fantastic performer just as the DNA version was, but there's no need to plug the device into your computer and fiddle with it in the EScribe software. Making use of the same 2ml food-grade replacement pods, the Orion Q is still the same Orion that we have come to know and love!
The Orion Q is a great choice for either freebase nicotine or nicotine salt vape juice, making use of a 1.0 ohm kanthal coil that's built into the replacement pod. To remove the pods, you simply pull down on the adjacent switch and pull the pod out, then all you need to do to replace the pod is push it back in until it clicks. The mouthpiece and airflow control are built into the pod, so the mouthpiece is not replaceable, though you do get a new one with each replacement pod.
Without the DNA chip equipped, the Lost Vape Orion Q performs flawlessly and the entire internal circuitry has been completely refined to create the best possible vape experience. A multitude of protections are integrated into the device, which includes short-circuit protection, temperature protection and more that will protect both you and your beloved pod vape. Identical to the original in appearance, the Orion Q also boasts an integrated 950mAh rechargeable internal battery, providing up to 2,000 puffs on a single charge for a full day of vaping. This edition does not include vape pods in the package, they must be purchased separately.
Orion Q Device Specifications:
- Size: 93mm x 37mm x 13.5mm
- Weight: 87g
- Battery Capacity: 950mAh Li-Po
- Max Wattage: 17W
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
One of the most loved aspects of the Orion Q is the
replacement pods, which provide an amazing experience due to the hassle-free experience, convenience, and the remarkable performance that it offers. The pod is constructed of food-grade materials and features incredible quality despite its intent of being replaceable. It offers a staggering 2mL e-liquid capacity and is compatible with Freebase eJuice and Salt Nicotine E-Liquid.
Refillable Pod Specifications:
- Coils: 1.0 Ohm Kanthal
- Cotton: Japanese Organic Cotton
- Pod Cartridge: 2mL Capacity
- Material: PC-110 Food Grade
- Lifespan: 1-2 Weeks
- Adjustable Airflow Control: Supports MTL (mouth-to-lung) and DTL (direct-to-lung) vaping
BATTERY LIFE INDICATOR:
Press the fire button 2 times within 1 second to check the battery level.
- Blue: 64-100%
- Yellow: 18-64%
- Red: 0-17%
- 1 x Orion Q Pod Mod
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
How To Prime And Fill Your Lost Vape Quest Orion Q Pods:
- You can either fill your pod when it's installed on the device, or you can remove the pod first. We recommend removing the pod first to ensure you don't accidentally hit the fire button before your pod is ready to vape.
- To remove your pod, pull down the sliding switch on the side of the device.
- While the switch is pulled all the way down, gently begin pulling up on the pod.
- One side of the pod will stay in the device at first, which is due to the fact that the pod has a small protrusion on one side of the base which helps it grab onto the device.
- Gently lift the pod all the way out of the device.
- Unscrew the small metal cap on the top of the pod. This is your juice fill hole.
- Insert the tip of your juice bottle into the fill hole and squeeze. Fill the pod until there is a roughly pea-sized air bubble left in the pod.
- Once the pod is filled, screw the cap back onto the fill hole.
- Allow the filled pod to sit for at least 10 minutes in order to allow the coil to soak up with juice.
- Now that the pod is filled and primed, you can install the pod on the device.
- To install the pod, first pull down the pod release switch on the side of the device.
- While the switch is pulled down, insert the side of the pod with the small protrusion on it into the device.
- With the one end installed, push the other side all the way down and release the switch.
- Now that the pod is installed, you're ready to vape!
How To Prime And Fill Your Lost Vape Quest Orion Q:
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.