SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
The SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince is an upgraded version of the TFV8 Baby Beast that combines bits of the Baby Beast with bits of the full-sized Prince to create a unique and compact sub-ohm tank. It still utilizes the TFV8 Baby Beast coil platform, one of the most popular coil platforms on the vaping market, so all your old favorite coils will vape just as well out of the Baby Prince.
Starting out at a modest 30-40 watts with the Q2 0.6 ohm coil and topping out at 70-90 watts with the T6 0.2 ohm coil, and not even mentioning the 8 different coils in between, the Baby Prince offers a large range of choices in the medium to high power range. With the launch of the Baby Prince, SMOK introduced the first mesh coil for their TFV8 Baby line of coils as well as a strip coil.
The Baby Prince also comes with a 4.5 ml bubble glass installed on it as opposed to the 3ml straight glass of the Baby Beast, increasing your juice capacity by 50 percent, which means you won’t be filling your tank nearly as often. There is also a 4.5ml acrylic kit available for purchase separately. The acrylic kit will take a bit more abuse than the included glass will.
Another new feature that further differentiates the Baby Prince from the Baby Beast is the new locking mechanism on the swiveling top-cap. You can finally say goodbye to the days of your tank opening in your pocket or backpack, since the top cap can’t swivel open without the lock button being firmly pressed.
The 510 drip tip has also been revamped, rather than the boring black of the drip tips on previous Baby tanks, the one included with the Baby Prince features a gorgeous cobra skin patterned drip tip that matches the color of your tank.
Speaking of color, the Baby Prince features the standard high quality stainless steel construction and glossy paint of the previous generations of Smok tanks which, when combined with the new drip tip, will really make the TFV12 Baby Prince stand out on your device.
Staff Recommendation and Tips:
Although the TFV12 Baby Prince is capable of running 50/50 vape juice, it does have a tendency to leak with thinner juice, so I would recommend sticking to thicker juices at around 70/30. Also, the glass pieces on Smok tanks are notoriously hard to get on and off, especially with new tanks. If you're having trouble swapping out your glass piece, try lubing up the o-rings that the glass fits over with some vape juice. That should make it a bit easier to get the glass on or off.
One last word of wisdom: Don't be afraid to try out new coils for your Baby Prince until you find one you like. There are roughly ten coils available from SMOK alone, not counting coils from other manufacturers. Try them all out and figure out which one works best for you! - Ian
Size: 53.7 x 26mm
Coil: V8 Baby-Q4 0.4ohm dual core (30-65W/Best 50-60W)
V8 Baby-T12 Red light 0.15ohm duodecuple core (50-90W/Best 60-80W)
V8 Baby Mesh 0.15ohm coil (40-80W/Best 60-70W)
Material: Stainless steel
Thread: 510 thread
Cobra drip tip
Bulb glass tube with large capacity to 4.5ml
Patented locking mechanism
Top-notch material (SS and food-grade glass)
New powerful and shinning coil (Q4/T12 Light/Mesh coil)
Top rotary refill system
Adjustable bottom airflow
It comes with:
1x TFV12 Baby Price Tank 4.5ml
1x V8 Baby-Q4 0.4ohm Quadruple coil (pre-installed)
1x V8 Baby-T12 Red light 0.15ohm Duodecuple coil
1x V8 Baby Mesh coil 0.15ohm
1x Replacement glass tube 3ml
1x User Manual
1x Spare parts
FOR REPLACEMENT COILS, CLICK HERE
FOR REPLACEMENT LIGHT UP COILS, CLICK HERE
FOR REPLACEMENT GLASS, CLICK HERE
How To Prime Your SMOK Baby Prince Coil:
- Unscrew the base of the tank from the top of the tank.
- You should now have just the base with the attached coil.
- If your glass is attached to the base of the tank, remove it. If it doesn’t seem to be coming off easily, you can try lubing the o-rings with ejuice. If that still doesn’t do the trick, then you can just prime the coil while it’s attached to the base.
- Unscrew the coil from the base of the tank.
- Prime your coil by applying juice to the cotton wicking material on the inside of your coil. You can also apply some juice to the wick holes on the side of the coil.
- Do this until all of the cotton appears nice and wet.
- If you think you may have applied too much juice, go ahead and wrap the coil in a paper towel or tissue and give it a few hard shakes to remove the excess juice.
- Screw the coil back into the base of your tank.
- If you removed the glass, go ahead and replace it.
- Screw the base of the tank with the coil now in it back together with the top of the tank.
- You’re now ready to fill your tank!
How To Fill Your SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank:
Locate the button sticking out slightly from the top cap. It should be right above the SMOK logo.
- Push straight forward on the button and the top cap will swivel open revealing the fill hole.
- Fill your tank through the hole.
- If you’re using a wide bottle, like one of our 120 ml bottles, you can remove the drip tip, allowing you to get a better angle with your bottle.
- Swivel the top cap back into place.
- Set your device to the recommended wattage found on the side of the coil.
- Screw your tank onto your device.
- If you primed your coil, then you’re ready to vape!
- If you didn’t, then allow the juice to soak into your coil for five to ten minutes before you vape.
- Once you’re done waiting five to ten minutes, set your device to the lowest recommended wattage and take a couple short test vapes to make sure the coil is primed.
- If it tastes a little dry, let it sit for a few more minutes.
If it tastes fine, go ahead and adjust your wattage to the recommended power level and you’re ready to vape!
How To Fill And Prime Your SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank: