SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition Vape Tank
Click Here For SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Coils
Click Here For SMOK TFV12 Replacement Glass
The SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra tank is the most recent iteration of the TFV line of tanks from SMOK. It features a new coil platform and a plethora of different coils to choose from.
With a wide range of wattage from 40W-60W coils all the way up to 85W-110W coils, including some more intricate ones like mesh, strip, and clapton coils, the TFV12 Prince has something for almost every vaping style. Despite the already large array of coils available, SMOK has continued to add to the line up with the recently released double mesh and triple mesh coils.
The included bubble glass gives the tank a 7ml juice capacity, and if you opt for the Prince Cobra Edition, there is an included acrylic bulb and drip tip replacement set in the box. If you feel the need for a wee bit more juice capacity, there is also an 8ml bulb-shaped replacement glass available for purchase.
The top-fill cap has been updated with the TFV12 to include a handy locking mechanism that effectively keeps the top from sliding open unintentionally, so you can say goodbye to fears of your tank popping open in your pocket.
Inside the tank itself located between the chimney and the glass is a removable metal mesh sleeve that makes vape juice appear to shimmer and swirl in your tank, giving the TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition a very unique and eye-catching look. The mesh sleeve paired with the included honeycomb 810 drip tip makes the TFV12 Prince a downright gorgeous tank.
In my experience, the TFV12 Dual Mesh coil is the winner of the bunch, with fantastic flavor and longer coil life than the alternatives. The Dual Mesh coil is best between 85-105 watts, but I find the best balance of flavor and performance to be at about 90-95 watts. Also, while it is a bit more expensive, the Cobra Edition of the TFV12 Prince is going to give you the best bang for your buck. Not only does it come with an assortment of some of the newer and better coils available for the Prince, but it comes with three coils, which is one more coil than the standard Prince tank, and has a resin replacement set included with it, which normally costs about fifteen dollars on its own. -Ian
- Size: 63 x 28mm
Coil: V12 Prince Strip Coil 0.15ohm (pre-installed), V12 Prince Mesh Coil 0.15ohm, V12 Prince X2 Clapton 0.4ohm Dual Coil
Material: Stainless steel and Pyrex glass
- Drip Tip: 810
- Unprecedentedly powerful and beautiful sub-ohm tank
Removable mesh coil cover
Beautiful snake-like patterns carved on the top and base
Cobra V2 resin drip tip
Magic gradient color
Optional Acrylic bulb tube and drip tip
Revolutionary Mesh Coil & Strip Coil
All-new V12 Prince X2 Clapton coil
Easy top filling with patented locking mechanism
Adjustable bottom airflow
Compatible with TFV12 Prince series coils
It comes with:
- 1x TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition Tank (7ml)
1x V12 Prince Strip Coil 0.15ohm (pre-installed)
1x V12 Prince Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
1x V12 Prince X2 Clapton 0.4ohm Dual Coil
1x Replacement Acrylic Bulb Tube
1x Replacement Acrylic Drip Tip
1x User Manual
How to prime your SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils:
- Unscrew the base of the tank.
- Remove the coil from the base by unscrewing it.
- Prime your coil by applying juice to the cotton inside of your coil.
- Ensure that the cotton is fully saturated by checking that the windows of cotton on your coil appear wet.
- Screw the coil back into the base.
- Check the wattage recommendation etched onto the side of the coil. The mesh sleeve inside of the tank will make the wattage a bit hard to see once it's put back together.
- Screw the base of the tank back onto the top portion of the tank.
How to fill the SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition:
- Open the lid of the tank by pushing forward on the button located on the top of the tank, exposing the fill hole. Note: Unless you push the button, the top will not swivel open.
- Insert the tip of your juice bottle into the hole and fill until full.
- Swivel the lid of the tank shut.
- Screw the tank onto your device.
- Set it to the recommended wattage that you made note of earlier.
How to prime and fill the SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra: