Smoktech MORPH 219 Kit
The SMOK Morph 219 might look a little familiar for those of you who have been vaping for a while. There's a good reason for that! The Morph closely resembles the SMOK Alien 220, which was one of the most popular box mods SMOK has ever made. Of course, it's not the Alien 220, so the front of the device has a large touch-screen, much like the SMOK Species V2. You might already see where I'm going with this, but it seems to us that the SMOK Morph 219 is a "morph" between the Alien 220 and the Species V2.
With the hand feel and style of the Alien and the beautiful touch screen from the Species, the Morph is one of the most ambitious crossover events in history. The full-side fire button makes it easy to vape without having to locate a tiny fire button, the touch screen makes it easier than ever to get through the wide array of settings, and the new IQ-S chip means it performs better than ever before.
The large (and impressively responsive) full-color touch screen feels as close to using a smart phone as we've ever seen in a vape. The controls are surprisingly intuitive, the interface is clearly marked and well laid-out, and the customization options leave nothing to be desired. SMOK has also graciously included a screen lock button that can disable touch input so you're not changing all of your settings while you vape.
The TF tank included with the Morph kit has also been updated to match the cutting-edge design of the Morph. The latest addition to the TF line of tanks features a locking top-fill mechanism, coils that can simply be pushed into and pulled out of the tank without having to worry about threads, and a base that screws into the tank rather than relying on the threads on the top and bottom of the coil to hold the tank together, a feature never before seen on SMOK tanks! Plus there's more airflow than you can shake a stick at.
With a new TF tank of course comes new coils! The Morph 219 kit includes two 0.25 ohm BF-Mesh coils, and you can also get a 0.5 ohm ceramic coil. Again, ceramic is a first for SMOK! They're really stepping up their game with the Morph kit.
The kit includes a MORPH 219W MOD and a 6ml TF Tank. With external dual 18650 batteries (not included) and an intelligent IQ-S chip, the Smoktech MORPH MOD can fire up to the max output of 219W with instant 0.001s firing speed. The brand new SMOK TF tank has 6ml large e-liquid capacity with convenient slide-top refill design. Equipped with the unique
TF BF/BC mesh coil, the TF tank can bring you best flavor and the biggest clouds.
REPLACEMENT COILS FOR THE SMOKTECH TF TANK AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW!
Smoktech MORPH 219 Mod Specifications:
- Wattage Range: 1-219W(VW)/10-219W(TC)
- Input Voltage: 6.4-8.4V
- Output Voltage: 0.5-8.2V
- Firing Time: 0.001s
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 cell (not included)
- Resistance Range: 0.1-2.5ohm(VW)/0.05-2.0ohm(TC)
- Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-315℃
- Screen: 1.9-inch HD touch screen
- Thread: 510
TF Tank Specifications:
- Size: 30 x 56mm
- Capacity: 6ml
- Coil: TF BF-Mesh Coil 0.25ohm(Pre-installed), TF Ceramic Coil 0.5ohm (Sold Separately)
- Thread: 510 thread
1 x SMOK MORPH MOD
- 1 x TF Tank (6.0ml)
- 1 x TF BF-Mesh Coil 0.25ohm(Pre-installed)
- 1 x TF BF-Mesh Coil 0.25ohm
- 1 x Bulb Glass Protective Silicone
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Glossy TC Kit With One Side Resin Panel
- Powered by Dual 18650 Battery with 219W Max Output
- Intelligent IQ-S Chipset with 0.001s Quick Fire Speed
- 1.9'' Full-Color HD Touch Screen
- Upgraded User Interface
- Secondary Key to Lock/Unlock the Touch Screen
- Ergonomically Designed Full-Side Fire Button
- 6ml TF Tank with Easy Slide-Top Refill Design
- Advanced BF-Mesh/BC-Mesh Coil for Best Flavor and Cloud
How To Prime Your SMOK TF Tank Coils:
- Begin by unscrewing the TF tank from the Morph 219 mod
- Unscrew the base of the tank from the top of the tank. If there is juice in the tank already, turn the tank upside down before unscrewing
- Pull the coil out of the bottom of the tank. It might be pretty snug, so you may want to use your fingernails
- Prime the coil by holding the coil sideways, then slowly adding vape juice into the center of the coil
- Use the wick holes on the outside of the coil as your saturation gauge
- When the wick holes on the outside of the coil look shiny and wet, your coil is fully primed
- Wrap a tissue around the coil and shake out any excess vape juice
- Once the coil is cleared of excess juice, push the coil back into the top of the tank
- Screw the base of the tank back onto the top of the tank
- Screw the TF tank back onto your SMOK Morph mod. Be gentle when screwing the tank on, it doesn't need to be tight
- You're ready to fill!
How To Fill Your SMOK TF Tank:
- Locate the lock button on the top of the tank
- When you push on this button, the top of the tank will swing open
- You will see two holes, one small round hole and one curved oval hole. The center hole is for airflow, so you don't want to spill any juice into this hole or you will have a mess on your hands (literally)
- Fill through the curved oval hole, taking care to not leak any juice into the center hole
- Fill the tank until there is just a small (roughly pea-sized) air bubble left in the tank
- Swing the top cap back into place. It helps to push the top down as you push it in to help align the lock correctly
- The tank should click when the cap is completely closed, which means the lock has set and the top cap will not open again until you push the lock button
- Now you're ready to install your batteries!
How To Install Batteries In Your SMOK Morph 219 Kit:
- To open the battery door, pull the lock switch on the bottom of the mod back, and pull up on the battery door
- You will see + and - polarity markings on the battery door and inside of the mod
- Install your batteries according to these markings. Don't worry if you accidentally put your batteries in backwards, the Morph 219 has reverse battery protection
- Close the battery door by pushing down until the switch clicks
- Turn on the Morph by clicking the fire button five times quickly
- Set your wattage within the best range listed on the coil
- Now you're ready to vape!
- If you need a little more help setting up your SMOK Morph 219 kit, check out the video below!
How To Use Your SMOK Morph 219 Kit:
ADVANCED USER ITEM, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.