Smoktech Novo 2 Pod System Kit
REPLACEMENT SMOKTECH NOVO PODS AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW
The Smoktech Novo 2 pod vape kit is the updated version from the SMOK Novo family! Following the Novo kit, the Novo 2 features a curved body which is more comfortable to grip, a mouthpiece similar to that of a whistle to fit your lips perfectly, and a very pocket-friendly size!
The Novo 2 Kit is powered by an impressively large 800mAh built-in battery, firing up to a max power of 25 watts! With the newly added air intake grooves to reduce damage caused by condensation and a redesigned air sensing element, the Novo 2 is a more reliable design that provides more airflow than before, producing more vapor and better flavor!
In addition to all the great features the Novo 2 utilizes, it also comes with two new replacement pods! The kit includes one NOVO 2 Mesh 1.0ohm Pod and one NOVO 2 DC 1.4ohm MTL Pod. With a total of six different replacement pod options to choose from, you are sure to find one that will fit your vaping needs!
- Updated version from Novo family with several optimizations
- Larger 800mAh battery for longer vaping time
- Improved LED battery indicator with accurate condition
- Newly added air intake grooves
- Redesigned auto draw element
- Two brand new pod cartridges
- Compatible with all Novo pods
- Draw-activated, no need to push a button!
- Size: 88.3 x 24.5 x 14.5
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 800mAh
- E-Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Input Voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Output Voltage: 3.0V-4.0V
- Output Wattage: 6-25W
- Charging Current: Max 0.55A
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Coil: 1.0ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed), 1.4ohm DC MTL Coil
- 1x Novo 2 Battery
- 1x NOVO 2 Mesh 1.0ohm Pod
- 1x NOVO 2 DC 1.4ohm MTL Pod
- 1x Usb Cable
- 1x Manual
How To Prime And Fill Your Smoktech Novo Pods:
- Remove the pod from its packaging or your device.
- Locate the silicone plug on the side of the Novo pod and lift the silicone plug with your fingernail, exposing the fill hole.
- Insert the tip of your juice bottle into the now-exposed hole and proceed to fill the pod.
- Fill the pod until there is a roughly pea-sized air bubble left in the pod.
- Once the pod is full, push the silicone plug back into the fill hole.
- Allow the pod to sit for at least ten minutes in order to allow the vape juice to soak into the coil.
- Insert the filled pod into the device.
- Now that your pod is filled and primed, you’re ready to vape!
How To Use Your Smoktech Novo 2:
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.