Suorin Air Plus Pod Vape Kit
Building off the success of the revolutionary Suorin Air pod vape, Suorin has now released the brand new Suorin Air Plus pod vape kit! Featuring an upgraded chip set, significantly increased battery capacity of 930mAh, higher maximum power output of 22 watts, rapid 1 amp charging through an easy-to-use and durable micro USB type-C charge port, a larger juice capacity of 3.5ml, and two different pods for freebase (0.7ohm) or nicotine salt vape juice (1.0ohm), the Air Plus sets a new standard in pod vape systems!
The compact size and shape of the Suorin Air Plus is greatly inspired by the original Air design. With a size slightly larger than a credit card and smooth, flat surfaces, you can easily tuck this away in your pocket for easy access on the go! The incredibly light weight adds to the ease of portability, weighing in at just 42 grams!
The airflow on the Suorin Air Plus provides a warm and full vape, with a relatively open draw that's best for mouth-to-lung vaping, but can allow for a restricted direct-to-lung vape. The pod is easily filled through a silicone plug on the bottom, and the airflow design minimizes spitting! The pod is held in with surprisingly strong magnets, which means that it stays in place when you need it to, but it's simple to remove when it's time. This also makes the pod MUCH easier to install and remove than it was on the original Suorin Air!
The Suorin Air Plus also features convenient LED lights on the side of the device, notifying you of the battery power. 5 LED lights indicates battery power is above 80%, 4 LED lights indicates battery power is between 60-80%, 3 LED lights indicates battery power is between 40-60%, 2 LED lights indicates battery power is between 20-40% and 1 LED light indicates there is less than 20% battery power left and you should charge your device soon.
The Suorin Air Plus Pod Vape Kit Includes:
- 1 x 930mAh Suorin Air Plus battery
- 1 x 3.5ml Pod - 0.7ohm
- 1 x 3.5ml Pod - 1.0ohm
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
Suorin Air Plus Specifications:
- Dimensions: 93.2 x 49.9 x 9.9mm
- Tank Capacity: 3.5ml
- Coil Resistance: 0.7ohm/1.0ohm
- Max Output: 22W
- Working Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Charging Current: 1A
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 930mAh
- Charging Interface: Type-C
- Charging Time: 50min
How To Fill And Prime Your Suorin Air Plus Pods
- To fill your Suorin Air Plus pods, you must first remove the pod from the device by simply pulling it up and out of the device.
- Once the pod is removed, locate the black silicone plug on the bottom of the pod.
- Open this silicone plug by pulling on the flap in the middle of the plug, NOT the part of the plug with the hole in it! Pulling on the side with the hole will remove the entire plug, and the plug is nearly impossible to install back into the pod without tools (ask us how we know).
- With the fill port open, insert your juice bottle into the hole and fill until there is a roughly pea-sized air bubble left in the pod.
- Once the pod is filled, push the plug back into the fill hole and allow the pod to sit for at least ten minutes to allow the coil to prime.
- Now you can install the pod back into the device! The pod is directional, so it will only go in if the plastic lip that wraps around the side of the pod is lined up with the plastic lip on the device.
- Now you're ready to vape!
How To Use Your Suorin Air Plus Pod Vape
Rechargeable Battery Warning. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.