UWELL Caliburn Pod Vape Kit
Uwell has created their first ever pod system, the Caliburn! This pod vape is a low profile, refillable pod vape. The Caliburn features a dual method firing system, so you can either use the draw-activated function, or simply press the button to vape. Also featuring a built-in 520mAh battery that can be charged at 1 amp for quick charging, the base of the Caliburn has a single micro USB charging port. The Caliburn has an 11W maximum output with a voltage output of 3.2 to 4.0V, which allows for impressive performance!
The Caliburn refillable pod has a 2ml e-liquid capacity, and a resistance of 1.4 ohms. This higher resistance coil makes it perfect for use with
nicotine salt vape juice! Each pod can be refilled by removing the drip tip, which also serves as a juice fill cover. The parallel coil design fully vaporizes the ejuice, giving you better flavor, bigger clouds, and a smoother throat hit! The well-designed airway offers restriction for a realistic cigarette feeling, bringing you the perfect vaping experience!
When the Caliburn is unlocked, the draw-activated firing system works through the air pressure sensor. If the draw-activated mechanism fails, the system will automatically disable the draw-activated firing mode. You can still enjoy your vape by simply pressing the fire button!
- Battery Capacity: 520mAh
- Juice Capacity: 2mL
- Maximum Wattage: 11W
- Coil Resistance: 1.4ohm
- Portable Size
- Dual firing system
- Magnetic pod connection
- Parallel coil design
- 1.4ohm Coil optimized for nicotine salt vape juice
- Easy to carry and comfortable to hold
- Good choice for MTL vaping
- 1 x Caliburn Device
- 1 x Caliburn Pod Cartridge
- 1× USB Charging Cable
- 1× User Guide
Simple packaging. Customary packaging from the factory, the packaging is subject to change without notice.
How To Fill Your UWELL Caliburn Pod:
Image coming soon!
- To fill the pod, you’ll need a squeeze bottle with small tip. If your juice came in a glass bottle with a dropper, it will be a lot easier to transfer your eJuice into a squeeze bottle.
- Pull the pod up and out of the Caliburn battery. Set the battery aside.
- Pull the black mouthpiece up and off of the pod. Set the mouthpiece aside.
- At the top of the pod you will see 3 holes. AVOID putting eJuice into the center hole, as that is where your coil is.
- Put the tip of your squeeze bottle into one of the side holes, and fill until there is just a small air bubble left in your pod.
- Once the pod is full, clean up any mess on the outside of the pod and put the black mouthpiece back onto the top of the pod.
- If this is a new pod, wait about 10 minutes before putting the pod back into the battery and vaping on it. You want to make sure the cotton inside the pod has enough time to saturate with eJuice, otherwise the coil could burn right away.
- After allowing the coil to prime, reattach to the Caliburn battery and begin vaping. We recommend lighter draws at first to break in the coil. Enjoy!
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.