UWELL Whirl 22 Starter Kit
The Whirl 22 kit from Uwell is one of the rare vape kits designed with beginners in mind. From its focus on simplicity in every aspect, to being able to support a tight mouth-to-lung draw similar to that of a cigarette, it'll be easy for people who are new to vaping to love the Whirl 22.
The included Uwell Whirl tank is a low-powered tank that can utilize two different coils: the more powerful 0.6 ohm coil that's capable of going up to 22 watts, and the 1.8 ohm coil capable of doing 10-15 watts. This puts the Whirl in the medium to high power range for lower-powered mouth-to-lung draw pen-style vapes, providing excellent vapor production without being too overpowering.
The airflow slots consist of two sets of five airflow holes that go from small to large. When the airflow is wide open, the tank allows for a smooth but still somewhat restricted DTL (Direct-To-Lung) draw. When the airflow is restricted, the tank is capable of giving you a very tight MTL draw, emulating the feeling of a cigarette. This is by no means a “cloud-chucking” tank, but rather a tank that aims to provide a pleasant and toned down experience for those making the switch to vaping.
Uwell's focus on new vapers extends to other design choices as well. The tank is built into the device. The coils have a simple plug and pull design, meaning that the coils don't screw in or out, they're simply pushed in and pulled out. To fill the tank, you just unscrew the top cap and fill through one of the two fill holes. Everything is as easy to use as possible.
The Whirl 22 has a 1600mAh battery and a 2 ml tank capacity. Thanks to the higher resistance coils and the device's maximum wattage output of 25 watts, the Whirl 22 provides a good amount of battery life and you won't be burning through those 2 milliliters of juice as quickly as you would on a more powerful device. There is only one button on the Whirl 22. Five consecutive clicks turns the device on and five consecutive clicks turns it off. Holding down on the button while it's turned on will start vaporizing your juice. That's all there is to it!
The Whirl 22 is made almost entirely of stainless steel, and is available in six different colors. The different colors are all heat treated, giving the colors a glossy and reflective finish rather than a paint-like finish. These finishes are also much more durable than painted finishes, so they won't chip or flake over time like you might see with paint. The drip tip is a standard 510 sized drip tip, so you'll be able to slap a different one on it if you'd like.
If you're making the switch to vaping or just looking for a tight mouth-to-lung draw, go ahead and close off all of the airflow holes except for the largest one on each side. With your airflow closed off like that, you'll get the best MTL experience the Whirl 22 can offer. Also, if you wanted to get even closer to that cigarette-like feeling, you could purchase the 1.8 ohm coil and use nicotine salt vape juice with your Whirl 22 so that you get both the tight draw and intense nicotine rush. -
UWELL WHIRL 0.6OHM REPLACEMENT COILS AVAILABLE
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Stainless Steel & Quartz Glass
- Size: 22.2mm x 117.5mm
- Tank Capacity: 2mL
- Coil Material: NiChrome
- Maximum Wattage: 25W
- Battery Capacity: 1600mAh built-in
- Compact AIO Pen-Style Starter Kit
- Offers MTL and DTL vape
- Bottom Filling
- 1 x WHIRL 22 Kit
- 1 x Extra Quartz Glass Tube
- 2 x 0.6 Ohm Coils (18-22W)
- 1 x Pack of O-Rings
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Drip Tip Cover (to protect when not in use)
How To Prime Your Uwell Whirl Coils:
- Grip the glass and unscrew the top portion of the tank from the bottom portion
- The coil will be stuck in the top portion of the tank. Simply pull the coil out of its resting place
- Apply juice to the cotton on the inside of the coil until the cotton is completely saturated. The cotton wicking holes on the outside of the coil should look wet. It may be easier to plug the hole on the bottom of the coil with your finger and fill the coil up with juice
- Now that your coil is primed, plug the coil into the base of the tank
- Line the coil up with the chimney in the top portion of the tank and screw the top portion of the tank back onto the base
- Now you're ready to fill!
How To Fill Your Uwell Whirl Tank:
- Unscrew the top cap of the tank, revealing two fill holes
- Insert the tip of your dropper or bottle of juice into one of the fill holes and proceed to fill your tank with vape juice
- Once your tank is full, go ahead and screw the top cap back on
- Turn your device on with 5 quick consecutive clicks on the fire button
- If you primed your coil, you're ready to vape!
- If you didn't prime your coil, let the filled tank sit for about five minutes to give the cotton in the coil time to absorb the juice
- After the time has passed, take a couple short puffs to make sure the coil doesn't taste dry or burned
- If it tastes like the cotton may still be dry, give the coil few more minutes to absorb the juice
- Now you're ready to vape!
How To Use The Uwell Whirl 22 Kit: