Vaporesso Aurora Play Replacement Pod - 2 Pack
Replacement Pod for the
Vaporesso Aurora Play Pod Kit.
Like the previous pod system from Vaporesso, the Renova Zero, the Aurora Play pods utilize a push-to-fill system. Unlike the Zero, this time the push-to-fill is on the top of the pod, so you don’t even have to remove your pod to fill the juice. It’s a small change that makes a big difference as far as ease of use goes. The push-to-fill system already made filling the pods easier and less messy, and now that they’re on the top of the pod, filling the pod takes no time at all.
The coils built into the pods have a 1.3 ohm resistance and, like the Zero, have a ceramic wick. The ceramic wicking material tends to have a much longer flavor break-in period than cotton, but comes with the advantage of, on average, lasting longer than pods that use a cotton wick. I usually let the Aurora Play pods prime for about twenty minutes before using them, and I’ll vape them on the low power setting for the first day. That process seems to get the best life out of these pods.
Speaking of power settings, just like the Renova Zero, the Aurora Play has three different ones. Pressing the button on the side of the device three times will switch between the different settings. The LED indicator light under the button will flash one of three different colors to let you know which setting you are on. Red is the low-power setting and fires at 9 watts. Blue is the medium power setting and fires at 10.5 watts. Lastly, Green is the high power setting and fires at 12 watts.
Once I’ve let my coil break in for a day or so, I usually alternate between medium and high, depending on my mood. Medium seems to give off the best flavor, while high delivers a more satisfying nicotine rush. Whatever you do, don’t jump straight to high on a fresh pod. You’ll get a burnt taste, and nobody likes that. If you forget which power setting you’re on, you can press and hold the button, and the LED light will light up, showing you which setting you’ve got your device on.
How to fill the pod:
- To fill the pod you’ll need a squeeze bottle with small tip. If your juice came in a glass bottle with a dropper, Vaporesso has included a spare 10ml squeeze bottle in the box.
- Go ahead and pour some juice from your glass bottle into the spare squeeze bottle. Once it’s full, attach the tip to the squeeze bottle.
- With the squeeze bottle handy, insert the tip of your bottle into the funnel on the top of the pod and push downwards on it. The funnel should compress.
- While compressing the funnel on your pod, slowly squeeze the bottle of juice. You’ll be able to see the juice level rising in your pod.
- Fill until there is just a touch of air left in your pod and stop.
- If there is any juice on top of your funnel or pod, grab a tissue and wipe it off.
Priming the pod:
- With your pod full, allow the pod to sit for at least 10 minutes. Ideally, you would let it rest for 20 minutes, since the ceramic material used for wicking in the Aurora Play pods takes a little while longer to fully absorb the juice than it does for traditional cotton pods.
- Once the allotted time has passed, insert the pod into the device.
- Turn your device on by pressing the button on the side of the device five times.
- Now that your device is on, press the button three times. This will change the power level and the LED indicator light under the button will light up with a color representing the power level you are on. Red is low, blue is medium, and green is high. Change your power level until the light is red for low.
- With your Aurora Play on the low power setting, take a couple short puffs on it.
- If it tastes like it’s fully primed and you’re not getting any burnt flavor, then you’re ready to vape!
- If not, allow your pod to sit for another ten minutes.
- Now you should be ready to vape!
- I would recommend leaving your Aurora Play set to low for the first day or two to allow the pod enough time to break in. After that, feel free to crank it up to high. Doing this seems to provide the best pod life and prevents dry hits from occurring.
- 2ml capacity
- 1.3ohm resistance
- Unique CCELL Ceramic-Wicked Coil Optimized for High Nicotine Satisfaction
- Refillable: Press-To-Fill on top (1 step)
- Press to fill (PTF) system
- Power range: 9-12.5 Watts
- Sold in 2 pack
How to use the Vaporesso Aurora Play: