Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod Kit
The Renova Zero pod kit is Vaporesso's AIO pod system with refillable pods. The pods contain Vaporesso's famed Ccell ceramic wick coils, which provide amazing flavor and an impressive life span.
The 2ml pods feature an innovative new filling system that Vaporesso calls the PTF, or Push To Fill system. As the name would suggest, the pod has a small metal funnel on the bottom that's permanently built into the pod and spring loaded. All you have to do in order to fill the pod is take the pod out, push the tip of your bottle down into the fill port, and squeeze.
The spring is a little stiff, so tapered-tip bottles like the
Chubby Gorilla 30ml bottles work best, as more slender tips can be a little too weak to push against the spring. Vaporesso was kind enough to include a small bottle in the kit that will work perfectly with this system. This system is not only child-proof, but it significantly reduces the mess that can come with filling tiny pods.
Be warned: once the pod is filled, there's no way to remove the juice. The only way to empty the pod is to vape all the juice inside. Otherwise, you can just replace the pod.
The pod is held in with magnets, so removing and replacing the pod is a breeze, but the magnets are strong enough to make sure the pod isn't going anywhere. This also eliminates the pod lottery that you get with some kits where some pods fit tighter than others, because the magnets attract every pod just the same.
The device itself is smooth, rounded and slender, making it comfortable in the hand and very pocket friendly. With a 650mAh battery that's unusually high-capacity for its size, most people will get through a day on a single charge. Even if you do run the battery down during the day though, it supports quick-charging and will get back to full charge in about an hour. The Renova Zero charges through a micro USB port, which sits flush against the bottom of the device. The micro USB port being flush against the body of the device adds a lot of durability and makes it much harder to break the port by applying sideways pressure to the plug.
The device has three power levels available: High, medium and low. This is helpful because ceramic-wicked coils usually like to be broken in by starting the power lower, then turning it up a little as time passes. Beyond that though, it's just nice to have the ability to use a little less battery or get a little more vapor and heat.
The Renova Zero is auto draw, meaning that all you have to do to vape on it is take a puff, but there is still a function button on the front of the device.The function button allows you to change the power level, and can also be used to turn the device on and off, which is handy for making sure your power level doesn't change when the device is in a pocket or purse. This function button is slightly transparent, and the LED lights shining through will also tell you how much charge you have left in your battery when you take a puff.
All in all, the Vaporesso Renova Zero is easily one of the most polished and well thought-out pod vapes we've ever seen, and is an easy choice for anyone looking for an auto-draw refillable pod vape!
Vaporesso Renova Zero Replacement Pods are available to buy now!
- Product Size: 31 x 13.5 x 80.2mm
- Refillable Tank Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance: 1.0ohm
- Power Range: 9-12.5W
- Built-in Battery: 650mAh
- Charging Current: 1A
- Portable AIO Pod Device with 650mAh Battery
- Auto Draw Firing System
- Easy Press to Fill (PTF) System
- Magnetically Attached Pod
- Advanced Omni Board Mini with Auto Temperature Control
- Unique CCELL Ceramic-Wicked Coil Optimized for High Nicotine Satisfaction
- Easy One Button Operation with Battery Indicator
- Quick Charging System (1A Micro USB)
- Three Power Levels: High (Green, 12.5W), Medium (Blue, 10.5W), Low (Red, 9W)
- 1× Zero Mod 650mAh
- 1× 2ml Refillable Pod (1.0ohm)
- 1× E-juice Easy Filling Bottle (10ml)
- 1× USB Charging Cable
- 1× User Guide
- 1× Warranty Card
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
How To Prime And Fill Your Vaporesso Renova Zero Pods:
- Remove the pod from the device
- Locate the Push-To-Fill funnel on the underside of the pod
- Grasp the pod firmly in a way that allows you to see into the pod. I like the hold the pod so that the funnel is the highest point
- Press the tip of your vape juice bottle into the funnel to open the seal. The tapered tip on the 10ml bottle included in the kit makes this much easier, as bottles with a thin, straight tip are easy to bend with the Push-To-Fill system
- Squeeze your juice bottle until there's a roughly pea-sized air bubble left in the pod
- Clean up any excess juice that may have spilled in the process with a tissue or cotton swab
- Place the pod back into the device. The pod can be installed in either direction, and the magnets will hold the pod in place
- Allow the pod to sit for at least 15 minutes to allow the coil to soak with juice
- Turn on your vape by pressing the button five times in quick succession
- Start the pod on the low power setting by quickly pressing the fire button three times until the button flashes red
- Take a short puff and see if it tastes dry
- If it tastes fine, you're ready to vape!
- If the flavor is a little light or if it tastes a little dry, let it sit for a few more minutes
- Now you're ready to vape!
How to use the Vaporesso Renova Zero:
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.