Vaporesso Renova Zero Replacement Pod - 2 Pack
Replacement Pod for the
Vaporesso Renova Zero Kit.
The Renova Zero replacement pods contain Vaporesso's famed Ccell ceramic wick coils, which provide amazing flavor and an impressive life span.
The 2ml pods feature an innovative new filling system that Vaporesso calls the PTF, or Push To Fill system. As the name would suggest, the pod has a small metal funnel on the bottom that's permanently built into the pod and spring loaded. All you have to do in order to fill the pod is take the pod out, push the tip of your bottle down into the fill port, and squeeze.
The spring is a little stiff, so tapered-tip bottles like the
Chubby Gorilla 30ml bottles work best, as more slender tips can be a little too weak to push against the spring. Vaporesso was kind enough to include a small bottle in the kit that will work perfectly with this system. This system is not only child-proof, but it significantly reduces the mess that can come with filling tiny pods.
Be warned: once the pod is filled, there's no way to remove the juice. The only way to empty the pod is to vape all the juice inside. Otherwise, you can just replace the pod.
The pod is held in with magnets, so removing and replacing the pod is a breeze, but the magnets are strong enough to make sure the pod isn't going anywhere. This also eliminates the pod lottery that you get with some kits where some pods fit tighter than others, because the magnets attract every pod just the same.
Ceramic-wicked coils usually like to be broken in by starting the power lower, then turning it up a little as time passes.
- 2ml capacity
- 1.0ohm resistance
- Unique CCELL Ceramic-Wicked Coil Optimized for High Nicotine Satisfaction
- Press to fill (PTF) system
- BPA free PCTG construction
- Power range: 9-12.5 Watts
- Sold in 2 pack
How To Fill And Prime The Vaporesso Renova Zero Pods:
- Remove the pod from the device
- Locate the Push-To-Fill funnel on the underside of the pod
- Grasp the pod firmly in a way that allows you to see into the pod. I like the hold the pod so that the funnel is the highest point
- Press the tip of your vape juice bottle into the funnel to open the seal. The tapered tip on the 10ml bottle included in the kit makes this much easier, as bottles with a thin, straight tip are easy to bend with the Push-To-Fill system
- Squeeze your juice bottle until there's a roughly pea-sized air bubble left in the pod
- Clean up any excess juice that may have spilled in the process with a tissue or cotton swab
- Place the pod back into the device. The pod can be installed in either direction, and the magnets will hold the pod in place
- Allow the pod to sit for at least 15 minutes to allow the coil to soak with juice
- Turn on your vape by pressing the button five times in quick succession
- Start the pod on the low power setting by quickly pressing the fire button three times until the button flashes red
- Take a short puff and see if it tastes dry
- If it tastes fine, you're ready to vape!
- If the flavor is a little light or if it tastes a little dry, let it sit for a few more minutes
- Now you're ready to vape!
How to use the Vaporesso Renova Zero: