Voopoo Drag Nano Pod Kit
The Voopoo DRAG Nano Pod Kit is the first pod system from the Drag family with the classic GENE chip and beautiful resin panel. The DRAG Nano features a built-in 750mAh battery and 1.0ml refillable pod with pocket-friendly size and the famous DRAG resin panel. The DRAG Nano Pod kit uses the classic Voopoo GENE pod chip which was created for the best flavor and unmatched vaping for you. With the 1.8ohm coil, the DRAG Nano is optimized for
salt nicotine eJuice.
Voopoo Drag Nano Replacement Pods Available to Buy Now
- Battery Capacity: 750mAh
- Pod Capacity: 1.0ml
- Coil Resistance: 1.8ohm
- Charge Voltage: 5V/0.5A
- Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Resistance Range: 1.5-3.0ohm
- Portable Size
- Beautiful Resin Panel
- GENE Chip for Best Possible Flavor
- New 1.8ohm Coil Optimized for Nic Salts
- 750mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Smart Indicator Light
- Various Safety Protection
- 1 x DRAG Nano
- 1 x Pod-S1 (1.8ohm)
- 1 x GENE CHIP Card
- 1× USB Charging Cable
- 1× User Guide
- 1× Warranty Card
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
How To Fill Your Voopoo Drag Nano Pod:
Image coming soon.
- To fill the pod you’ll need a squeeze bottle with small tip. If your juice came in a glass bottle with a dropper, it will be a lot easier to transfer your eJuice into a squeeze bottle.
- Pull the pod up and out of the Drag Nano battery. Set the battery aside.
- Pull the mouthpiece off of the pod and you will see a hole on the side of the pod. This is where you fill up your eJuice.
- Input the tip of your squeeze bottle into the hole and fill until there is just a touch of air left in your pod and stop.
- Once full, clean up any mess on the outside of the pod and replace the top cap.
- If this is a fresh coil, wait about 10 minutes before putting the pod back into the battery and using. You want to make sure the cotton inside the pod has enough time to saturate with eJuice.
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vaporleaf Inc. is are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vaporleaf Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vaporleaf Inc. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.