Voopoo UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank
The UFORCE T2 Tank is the newest Sub-Ohm tank by Voopoo featured on the new
Drag 2 Vape Kit. The UFORCE T2 has an 8ml tank capacity (bulb glass) with convenient sliding top-fill design, and triple bottom airflow control. With the UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank you get the best flavor ejuice and huge vapor production, perfect for those vapers looking for big clouds!
The UFORCE T2 is the latest in the UFORCE line of tanks from Voopoo, the manufacturer of the much lauded Drag and Drag 2 mods. There is a
wide array of coils available for the tank, both mesh and kanthal, including a low powered MTL coil. In addition to those UFORCE T2 coils, the coils used in both the original Uforce tank and Freemax Fireluke are compatible with this tank, leaving you with an absolutely massive choice of coils, which happens to be one our favorite features of this tank.
As with coils, there's also a large selection of glass available for this tank. The 5ml glass comes pre-installed on it out of the box, but Voopoo has released 3.5ml, 5.5ml, and 8ml glasses for it. Though it's called the UFORCE, it doesn't FORCE U into any decisions, rather it presents you with a plethora of options and allows you to pick whichever one suits you best.
My personal favorite coil is the triple mesh, N3 coil, which perfectly balances power, flavor and vapor production. It tends to bring out the flavor of every juice more than the other coils and provides for a nice and warm vape. Unfortunately, the N3 coil doesn't come bundled with the tank, so you'll have to seek it out and purchase it separately. Also, keep in mind that if you do intend to purchase one of the larger capacity glass pieces for the tank, you will have to purchase a separate
UForce Tank Connector, which makes the UFORCE taller and allows the larger glass pieces to fit. -Ian
REPLACEMENT UFORCE COILS AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW.
- 25mm diameter
- Tank capacity: 3.5ml (standard), 8ml (bulb)
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Quick vent channel design for rapid heat discharge
- Short chimney (for flavor)
- Convenient sliding top-fill design
- Triple bottom airflow control
- 24K Gold-plated 510 connection
- 1 x UFORCE T2 Tank
- 1 x UFORCE U2 Coil
- 1 x UFORCE N2 Coil
- 1 x 3.5ml standard glass
- 1 x Connector (to use 8ml glass)
- 1 x Resin drip tip
- 7 x Sealing o-rings
*PLEASE NOTE: THE COLOR OPTIONS YOU SELECT ARE FOR THE DRIP TIP ONLY. ALL TANKS COME IN A GUNMETAL FINISH.
How To Prime Your Voopoo Uforce T2 Coils:
- First, unscrew the base of the tank. If you currently have juice in your tank, turn the tank upside-down first.
- Unscrew the coil from the base of the tank.
- Apply your favorite vape juice to the cotton wick inside of the coil. Do this slowly, allowing the juice to soak into the cotton wick as you go.
- When the wick holes on the outside of the coils look wet and saturated, the coil is fully primed.
- Wrap a tissue around the coil and give it a few good shakes to remove any excess juice from the coil.
- Screw the coil back into the base of the tank.
- Screw the tank back together.
- Now you're ready to fill!
How To Fill The Voopoo Uforce T2 Tank:
- Once your coil is primed, you're ready to fill.
- Push back the lid by the UFORCE Logo and expose the fill hole (Picture 2 and 3).
- Insert the tip of your juice bottle into the hole and fill (Picture 4).
- Slide the lid of the tank shut.
- Screw the tank onto your device.
- Set it to the recommended wattage found on the side of the coil.
How to Prime and Fill the Voopoo UFORCE T2 Tank: